Thursday, June 5, 2008

I got tagged!

I was tagged by Jaime at My Burnt Toast and I am sorry to say, I probably won't tag anyone because I don't have anyone else to tag!


The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

10 years ago, I was 14... I know I was a band geek/nerd/dork and about this time that year I was suffering through band camp in south Alabama.

2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Contemplate getting my hair cut
  2. Wash dishes
  3. Fold clothes
  4. Buy Jaime a sprinkler so she doesn't have to water flowers in the heat :-)
  5. Meet with Jaime's husband about life insurance

3. Five snacks I enjoy:

  1. Oreos
  2. Cookie dough
  3. Cocoa Pebbles
  4. Bagels w/ strawberry cream cheese
  5. Grapes

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Buy a car with A/C!
  2. Pay off my house and buy a bigger one
  3. Buy a condo at the beach
  4. Purchase/Build a storefront for The Paper Frenzy/The Wedding Frenzy
  5. SHARE!

5. Places I've lived:

  1. Mobile, AL
  2. New Orleans, LA
  3. Atmore, AL
  4. Gulf Shores, AL
  5. Shreveport, LA
  6. Bon Secour, AL
  7. Tuscaloosa, AL
  8. Birmingham, AL
  9. Pinson, AL

6. Jobs I've had:

  1. Retail Associate: Pacific Sunwear, Old Time Pottery, Souvenir City
  2. Receptionist: Hart Heating/Cooling, Central Park Christian School
  3. D.J. at a Skating Rink/Manager of Concessions
  4. Wedding Planner
  5. Summer Missionary
  6. Youth Minister
  7. Science Lab Assistant

No comments: